Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My First Fan Mail!

Everyone who's read my book so far has had nothing but good things to say. But most everyone who has read The Seventh Day so far have been friend and acquaintances. So their opinions are a little biased.

I was so excited last month I received an e-mail from a man I didn't know from Adam. He found my novel through my milblog, Graham's Journal. This is totally sweet. My first fan mail!

Out of idle curiousity I checked out your other log, "The Seventh Day," and man, I got to tell you, I was blown away. I was expecting to read just enough of the first installment to snort derisively at your efforts, and ended up getting totally wrapped up and literally couldn't put the thing down. I've been a big fan of PK Dick since High School (particularly his last 3x novels, and the whole Exegesis thing), and I was also reminded of William Gibson's "Neuromancer," and even detected a wink at Kilgore Trout I think. Anyway, whatever your inspirations I think you've transcended or incorporated them into something that is wholly original and clever, imaginative, and a damn pleasure to read.

Mark Dienstag
Brooklyn, NY


Thanks, Mark!

Go to Introduction.

3 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi! I was just blog surfing and came across your blog. I really like it! Perhaps you would like to check out my site. We specialize in mobile phone accessories, plus more. Perhaps you'll find sometihing you need. Thanks.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Graham said...

No thanks, robot.

1:48 PM  
Blogger  . said...

hi looking for you - BriZZell

BriZZellthe at Yahoo

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home